Canada Post is the primary postal service of Canada. It is a crown corporation and it was originally known as Royal Mail Canada. It provides basic postal services like Mail Forwarding, sending letters, parcels, documents, etc. You can track any packages that you send and this is a brief post on Canada Post Tracking.
The official website, which is www.canadapost.ca offers the tracking services for your packages. The company provides services to over 16 million addresses all over the country and the revenues added up to around $7.8 billion. Moreover, Canada Post delivers using the to-the-door service.
In the next section, we will show you the method of Canada Post Tracking with the help of the tracking number.
Canada Post Tracking
Whenever a customer places a package for shipment, they are provided with a Canada Post tracking number. The main focus of this tracking number is to help track the packages. The customer can track and remotely monitor the package using the official website. Below are the steps to track a package.
- You can track a package using the official tracking portal.
- First of all, you can access the website from your PC or a mobile device.
- Visit the official website from this link on a browser: www.canadapost.ca
- Once you reach the website, you will see the tracking window on the right side of the page.
- You can track using either the tracking number, reference number, or delivery notice card number.
- Select one and enter the tracking number in the box provided.
- Click on the “Track” button and it will show you the details of your shipment.
You will have all the details of the shipment like present location, the time of delivery, etc. on your screen. Furthermore, Canada Post is very reliable and you can check the status of your package from the time of placing it to the delivery.
Customers can also sign up for email notifications for their Canada Post shipments. The email notifications send you regular updates for your shipment on the email address you provide. Below are the simple steps you need to follow to receive email updates and notifications.
- The first thing you need to do is to locate the tracking number on the receipt.
- After that, use the Track tool that we have explained above.
- Enter the number and hit Track. There will be a link called “Email Notifications” below the tracking progress bar.
- You need to click on it and fill out the request form.
- After that, click on Submit and you will receive the updates regularly.
Canada Post Tracking will email you updates regarding the pick-up, when the item was delivered, etc. Moreover, you won’t be able to receive updates after the delivery is complete.
Canada Post Tracking Customer Service
Canada Post also has around-the-clock customer service which you can contact whenever you have a query. Customers can get in touch with them anytime they want. Here is how you can contact them.
- You can contact them on their social media handles which are @canadaposthelps on Twitter and Canada Post on Facebook.
- Customers can get the information they require via phone. There are different phone numbers for different services. You can check them out here.
- Other than that, you can also see the frequently asked questions from the official support portal on the website.
- Visit the Support page of Canada Post from this link.
If you have any questions regarding mailing or shipments or anything else regarding Canada Post, then you can contact the official customer service using the above links.
Canada Post is as you have seen, one of the biggest postal services in the world. You can also track packages with the help of Canada Post Tracking as we have explained in this post. In case you are stuck somewhere and need help, feel free to ask help at CanadaPost Trackings.